Ready for a back to school pop quiz?
You have the best business in the world and know your industry better than anyone.
Q. What two things (in addition to those mentioned already) do you need to make your business as hot as asphalt in August?
This isn’t a trick question, people. It’s actually something I’ve mentioned more than you’ve probably heard (shhhhhh, I’m going with this whole teacher theme right now).
Your answer is simple, students:
1. Belief in yourself
2. A way to share your message clearly and succinctly
If you’re not delivering those two things, your business is going to flunk.
Harsh? Maybe. But some of the best teachers you ever had were the ones who gave it to you straight while still offering their hand to help you up, right?
*This is where I reach out for you.*
As a new school year begins again, you have no more “I have to wait until my kids’ summer is over” fuel (read: excuses) to use, and I’m asking you to put your money where your mouth is now.
Let’s chat. Live on the line. Me and you and my mad teaching skills.
(And I promise not to quiz you again…once we’re on the line…maybe)
For the back-to-school steal of a price, I’m practically giving away these spots.
What you get:
45 minutes of no-holds-barred expertise, where we:
• assess your website and packages
• determine how much you need to make each month and what you’re charging now (and how they relate)
• talk about your value versus your time (clients pay for a result, not the hours you spend)
• review your sales calls and follow-up emails
• look at where you find clients and how you can do it better
• overhaul copy (either one page or an ad). I’ll write it on the spot – and it’ll be fucking fantastic.
There is no substitute for having a pro in your corner.
We’ll cover the non-negotiable, must-knows of making money and helping people as an entrepreneur.
• My personal business and wealth consciousness philosophy
• A crash course in believing in YOURSELF
• How to use your fear to your advantage
• What you offer that no one else can
• How to navigate sales calls and follow-up like the pro you are
How do we do all that in less than an hour? Laser focus.
Pop quiz question two:
My usual 60 minute calls cost 1k, but you’re getting 75% of the time for 50% of the cost with this deal.
Q: How many minutes will be talk and how much will it cost ya?
Now, I’m not math wizard, but that’s a real sweet bargain, babes.
Last time I offered this wham-bam-thank-you, Beckster offer, it was sold out in hours.
You, my darling, don’t have a lot of time to waste coming up with all of the reasons you shouldn’t do this.
It’s now. ← The time for you to step up and change your game.
It’s real ← The amazingness of the offer.
It’s $500. ← The cost for those of you who can’t math.
I’ll bring the red pen and rules. You bring the bright eyes and big ideas.
School’s in session, sexy.
Click HERE to book now. (Only 10 slots available.)