I’LL WARN YOU: I’m a woman who goes all the way.
You might end up liking me, or you might not, but one thing is for sure: You won’t be disappointed when I take you and your business all the way with me.
I’m what you’d consider a high profile, zero nonsense business model expert who specializes in high voltage profit generation for small businesses who are at the sink or swim, do or die stage.
Why? One reason: Because broke is a dirty word and not having enough clients is unacceptable. There are billions of people around the globe, plenty of them with enough money to give to you. My job is to analyze why they aren’t – and then promptly fix it.
Things you should know about the way I work:
- My job is to get you back to YOU, your true essence. The woman you were before the world told you who it thought you should be. In the same way I won’t ever tolerate excuses from you, you’ll never have to tolerate them from me. This is about anteing up.
- I’m a former award-winning journalist, Amazon best-selling author and renowned writing consultant, and through those experiences I found my grit and my gut. I’ve since gone on to coach tens of thousands of women to help them find theirs – and do it in a way that gets them paid.
If you are:
- Someone who feels like you’re spinning your wheels over and over and over (and over?).
- Someone who, if they didn’t know better, would think they didn’t have enough money to bring in the big dogs and let an expert go underneath the hood to change their lives at every level.
- And someone who may not have a ton of balls, but enough to know it’s time for the REAL you to emerge, right here, right now.
…then you have my undivided attention.
You show me yours, and I’ll show you mine. I’ll give you 150% of most opinionated opinions, and whether you simply follow along on the blog, or book me to work together, you can finally start carrying yourself with your head held high, in a way that whispers, “Try me.”
In the last 12 years, I have…
- been featured in Forbes 17 times (no really), and made appearances in Business Insider, as well as CBS, NBC and ABC
- hosted workshops (plural) with Jack Canfield
- written two books (and counting)
- invested more than $2M in my own growth
- hired the 1% of the 1% to coach me on mindset, NLP, hypnotherapy and business strategies (Jack, Regan Hillyer, Lisa Nichols, Niyi Sobo, and many more)
- consistently earned 6 figures a month
- and perhaps most importantly: I’ve fallen down 100 times, made 1,000s of mistakes, and KEPT CHOOSING TO GET BACK UP
Which is why I always say
It matters if you just won’t quit.
Nancy Despres is a Holistic RN and Strategic Life and Health Coach who uses nutritional therapy and mindset tools to empower her clients. She is a graduate of Tony Robbins Mastery University, focusing on Health and Strategic Coach training. She has completed training as a Medical Intuitive and also has trained in EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) as well as recently completing RTT (Rapid Transformational Therapy).
Erin Monaghan is a designer and branding expert. An artist all her life, she helps her clients feel confident in front of millions and leverage the power of visual elements online. Her passion is empowering the next generation with their creative gifts and supporting parents with tools to foster a purpose-filled life in their child.
Sara Speicher is a mindset coach and business strategist with 20 years of experience. She specializes in helping people work less and earn more.
Katya McEwen believes that mindset work is that “not so secret ingredient” that’s missing in your formula of success.
She is passionate about teaching coaches, mentors and online business owners how to use their mind as a tool so they can attract soul clients, increase sales and create the lasting impact that they’ve been dreaming about.