Mindset is sexy
Back in the day when I was broke, stuck and miserable, all I did was talk about how broke, stuck and miserable I was. And yes, I was pissed off about it.
One of the most important things I did to get from where I was then to where I am now was to notice – and change – my way of doing things.
For example, some of my shitty habits were:
• Constantly whining about how much my life sucked
• Doing the same things and hoping for different results (working harder and harder, praying someone would notice I was worth more and offer to give me extra money – or tell me I needed to charge more)
• Believing it was impossible to make real money doing what I loved, being jealous of wealthy people, assuming if I wanted to get rich I’d have to do stuff I hate, and more.
When I made the decision to change my life, the first thing I did was change my thinking.
• I switched from whining about my life to being grateful for what I had – and to expecting more amazing things.
• I did things differently (hired a coach, dove into studying mindset and applying it every day, hanging out with successful people, and more).
• I got control of what I chose to focus on.
I was diligent every damn day about monitoring my thoughts, beliefs, words and actions.
You can’t just hope your life will change.
You have to make it happen.
And I want to help you do just that.
For a limited time, you can join us in MORE, my private membership community crammed full of my best advice around mindset, reclaiming your life, stepping into the very best version of you and making money in your business.
2018 can be your year of true self-love and abundance. Join us inside MORE and strut into the new year with your mindset in a beautiful place.