You Are Your Own Solution
Achieving what you want doesn’t have to hurt, take a long time or involve loss.
I know that flies in the face of what most of us learned growing up, but it’s fundamentally true.
It’s also true that what works for some people doesn’t work for all. Which is why there is SO MUCH conflicting advice out there about achieving success.
One expert says you need to focus on forming new habits.
An article elsewhere says you have to start small and build momentum.
A new video on YouTube says the fastest way to achieve more is by going big.
Your favorite coach says vision boards are where it’s at.
Everyone has advice.
So what do you do first and how do you know what’s right for you?
What if the answer had nothing to do with strategy and everything to do with leveraging who you are?
What if someone taught you…
- How to use your natural skills to get shit done?
- How to slay procrastination and perfectionism forever?
- What resistance is, why we have it and how to work with it so it naturally dissolves?
I’ve put together a brand new training to show you all of that, plus how to:
- Eliminate overwhelm and accelerated your progress
- Easily and WITHOUT worry or guilt spend more time planning your amazing life, and far less worrying about how it will happen
- Know you never have to worry about finances
- Understand you are in charge and can make decisions to support our dreams
Welcome to You Are Your Own Solution — because you are. Duh.
With so much advice out there, it can be hard to know what’s right for you.
Bottom line: If you don’t have clarity around what you want and how to get there, it’s easy to get stuck.
If you want to understand how to leverage who you are so you can achieve each and every goal – this is it.
Yes, it’s a bold statement.
I’m not shy about touting my success and that of my clients all over the world. They (and I) got here by using these tools on the regular.
So what is it? I’m so glad you asked.
Here’s how it shakes out:
- Strategies and systems to unearth resistance (how it shows up, why, and how you can shift it)
- How to work with your mind
- Making the Familiar Unfamiliar (and the Unfamiliar Familiar)
- Do what you hate first
- Your brain love goals – work with it to achieve
- Delayed gratification and how it eradicates procrastination AND increases motivation
Inside is an 19-page workbook chockfull of exercises to show you who you are, what you want and how to get it. You also receive four+ hours of audio training recorded during Becky’s exclusive retreat in Boston.
When you know how to run your mind — how to feed it the thoughts necessary to get shit done and feel great about it — you can’t fail.
This is for you if:
- You know you resist doing what’s necessary but you’re not sure why. (Why don’t I want to succeed? Why am I resisting making money?)
- You have a habit of beating on yourself. (Negative self-talk an Olympic sport?)
- You tend to start off strong when going for a new goal, but inevitably run out of steam, feel like crap and berate yourself some more.
- You want to learn how to have your cake and eat it too. (Yeah, you can.)
This is NOT for you if:
- You want a fairy to come from the heavens and grant your wishes without lifting a finger.
- You’ve tried self-help before and resisted examining who you are and why you do the things you do.
- You aren’t willing to do the exercises and implement the lessons.
Self-help actually means you help yourself. Imagine?
When you understand how to use your mind like a tool, it will help you go harder. You have more energy, more focus, more drive, more conviction and more awesomeness. Which always means better results. HUZZAH.