Today marks the start of a 30-day series I created to help you become the industry leader and dominant force you say you want to be.
This is the #30daystorise series – a 30-day opportunity for you to actually walk your talk, rise up and claim the life and business you say you want.
For the next month, I’ll be sharing powerful tools to get your mind right, truly serve with heart and create an audience of raving fans.
The tips I am going to share are what I use every day to continuously grow, scale and serve millions (and make millions too).
None of what I will talk about includes systems, tactics or cookie-cutter BS.
In fact, I don’t want you to use my strategies. The whole point of being your own boss is doing things your way.
A few things to note:
- There are no small moves here.
- Nothing I share is optional.
- It is what you must choose to do for yourself if you are going to be a true leader.
- And you may want to create a folder in your inbox just for the gems I am about to drop.
- If you haven’t yet, join my private Facebook community, Tune In. Turn On., where I will be LIVE to go in-depth with everything I’m sharing in the series.
Today, we start at square one: Environment is everything.
Tool #1: Ditch Negative Influences
Warren Buffett once told a 14-year-old what I consider to be the single best piece of advice on how to be successful:
“It’s better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates
whose behavior is better than yours and you’ll drift in that direction.”
The people you surround yourself with are either helping you or hurting you. There is no in between.
Be ruthless about who and what gets your time and energy.
Most people don’t go that far.
“But they’re family.”
“It’s just a movie with old friends.”
“I deserve to relax.”
And then you wonder why you lack the requisite energy, focus and motivation to get shit done.
The truth is you must guard your energy with your life. Treat your time like the precious commodity that it is. Get rid of anything and everything that is not helping you to grow.
How to know if you are using this tool:
- Who do you follow on social media?
- How much TV do you watch a day, and what type?
- Who do you hang out with, and are they of a similar mindset?
How to implement this tool:
- Delete everyone on social media that doesn’t add value to your life. Unfollow, block or delete.
- Ditch your cable or satellite.
- Stop spending time with friends just because they are friends. You can love them from a distance. Right now, it’s time to get busy.
These are just a handful of things you need to do – right now.
In order to get good at something, to master something, you need to take time for it. Time that will allow you to contribute to the world in the way you say you want. Resolve to stop wasting hours on things that will not matter years from now.
If you think the above is too extreme, you aren’t playing to win.
But if you are all in, and want to find out how to create a bulletproof mindset that leads to success, growth and the life you want, then stay tuned.
This month-long email and blog series is about undiluted reality, powerful strategies and next level accountability.
P.S. If you haven’t yet, be sure to join my private Facebook community, Tune In. Turn On., where I will be going in-depth with everything I’m sharing in the series.