- How about a leather journal? You can’t have that one because I already bought it. We love leather and moleskin. I recommend Etsy because most items are handmade and one of a kind.
- Pens. We never have enough. And we need them for the leather journals. We especially love them with witty phrases – and swearing. (Or maybe that’s just me.)
- Homemade vouchers or coupons for distraction-free work time. One of the best gifts I ever received from my little darlings was a book of coupons for hours – plural – to do what I love undisturbed. I used every last one long before the year was up.
- A thesaurus with a knife through it, so when she goes to grab it to find that “perfect” word for sale copy or social media posts, she will remember that the perfect word is in her head and nowhere else.
- Anything with phrases that remind her she’s capable, strong, supported and WILL make it.
That’s it. Useful, direct, kinda sexy. Now go finish your shopping.