We are looking for a passionate, proactive, and experienced assistant to build and engage our online communities on all our social channels, hire and manage staff and liaise between the team and our President.
You will work very closely with Rebecca T. Dickson and will be part of a larger mission to share life-changing messages with the world. We are looking for an assistant that has a sharp and creative mind, will help us level-up our social media game, and has the people skills to work in a fast and ever-changing environment.
To give you some context: We are active on Facebook (multiple pages and groups), Instagram (multiple accounts), and Twitter (multiple accounts). Our YouTube and Twitter need some attention.
- Strategy: Know what works best on different platforms and apply this knowledge to build our platform- and content strategies.
- Leadership: Hire and manage future team members to fulfill our mission and expand our reach.
- Creation: You will work directly with Rebecca T. Dickson to ensure all our content is of the highest quality.
- Deadline: You must love working at breakneck speed, and find it exciting when people expect things to be done yesterday.
- Follow-through: It’s almost a compulsive need for you to follow up and make sure crap is done on time, the right way.
- 3+ years experience in social media and team leadership. (Crazy talented? Apply with less experience!)
- Amazing ability to work with lots of different people all over the world
- Mission driven and passionate about distributing life-changing messages across platforms.
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken.
- Love of personal growth content. You need to grasp various concepts and teachings instantly and make sure our content and social media accounts represent those concepts accurately.
- High levels of autonomy, self-motivation and self-organisation.
- Project management experience. We have various projects ongoing and work with multiple teams.
- Excellent copywriting skills so our Facebook posts are sure to be noticed.
Apply for this Position
Your application must include:
- Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as writing you have created so we can see proof of your talent.
- Your video cover letter. Record yourself speaking in a 3-minute video and upload it to YouTube. Tell us about your mission in life and how you grow yourself each day on that path.