We’re settling in here, finding our favorite hangouts, and apparently you’re finding them too. The last four days have been our busiest ever. It feels like a celebration. And we haven’t even announced our biggest surprise yet.
We’re giving away a full-ride into Write Raw Gold – our $5,500 coaching and editing program that helps you get out of your own way and write your book. If you missed your shot at free money in college or you never had the opportunity, do not miss this.
The winner receives
- $5,500 worth of writer coaching and editing. For zero cost. (90 days with moi)
- Six 45-minute purpose-filled, get-off-your-ass phone sessions each month. (18 total)
- A personalized writing plan
- Up to 15,000 words per month edited
- Unlimited email access
- A copy of The Guide
This opportunity is absolutely for those of you who said:
I need help getting focused.
I’ve finally decided my dreams are worth chasing.
I’m ready for the next step. Help me, Becky!
Or you missed out on summer writing camp. (Yeah, I know you’re kicking yourself.)
Don’t allow another amazing opportunity to escape. Take a chance and make your dreams come true. When you start realizing you ARE worth it, you’ll be amazed at what you can manifest. This contest is where you start.
Get on it now.
But Becky, how do I win?
I’m so glad you asked.
1) Create a video of yourself telling me the following information about your writing project:
- What it is about. Pitch me.
- How long you’ve been working on it.
- Why you are finally ready to complete it NOW.
2) Upload your video submission to Vimeo or YouTube and send the link to becky(at)rebeccatdickson(dot)com with the subject line, “Pick me, Becky.”
3) Videos must be emailed by Friday, August 29, 2014 at 10 p.m. EST
That means you have twenty-five days to decide how you’re going to prove to yourself – and me – that you should win. That you believe in yourself, your goals and dreams.
I’ll email the winner with the next steps and announce his/her awesomeness to the rest of the interwebs via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
There’s only one exclusion and that’s poetry. Sorry, poets, this is for my prose people.
For a full list of rules and the legal yawn-fest, click here.
Oh, and tell your friends. Just use the share buttons below this post.
P.S. The awesome cell phone app, Write Raw is out on Google Play for your Droid or the App Store for iPhone. It’s like having power cards delivered to you every day – FREE. And don’t forget to leave an app review.
P.P.S. The entire app image collection also lives on Pinterest. (We’ll add more as they are released.)