The Huntress goes after – and gets – what she wants. She’s not afraid of the dark forest, because she knows she’s the scariest thing in it.
She exudes ambition, energy, manifestation, and brings empowerment.
Need a bit of courage? Want your fire relit?
Grab The Huntress while you can.
- Sage oil – promotes wisdom, healing, protection and purification. Guards against the evil eye.
- Bergamot oil – for success and money, and to bring clarity.
- Cinnamon – for success, protection and good luck, also adds energy to spells.
- Mullein – instills courage, guards against nightmares and is regarded as the most potent safeguard against evil spirits and magic. It is also used to banish demons and negativity. And it keeps wild animals away while hiking (important when you’re THE HUNTRESS).
- Mugwort – increases psychic abilities and intuition.
- Lemon balm – for healing, happiness, success and release.
- Calendula – protection, respect and admiration.
- Echinacea – strengthens resolve. It was used to protect warriors and brings longevity. Also used by Native Americans as an offering to spirits to ensure and strengthen spells and rituals.
- Mandrake root – strong protection and magical power.
- High John the Conqueror Root – a rare herb used to draw success, and protect from and destroy curses or hexes.
- Carnelian – for motivation, appreciation of nature, courage and individualism, and rebirth.
- Moonstone – the stone of inner growth and strength, spiritual insight, new beginnings, abundance and ancient wisdom.
- Citrine – the Success Stone, for strength, alignment, confidence, stability, energy and truth.
If ever there was a spell candle to light you up and remind you who the fuck you are, this is it.
Soy wax. 12 oz. Burn time 60 to 84 hours.
NOTE: May contain ingredients that could be poisonous to animals and/or humans. Do not ingest, keep away from human and fur babies. For external use only. Sold as a curio.