The Empress is spiritual and passionate, a facilitator of ceremony and the one who holds space for others to journey within.
Burn this candle when you know it’s time to seek the answers inside you. The Empress will meet you there.
- Grapefruit oil – energizing and purifying, can be used in ritual cleansing and healing rites. It awakens the senses and promotes mental clarity, signifies inner strength and resilience and is used in initiation rituals to aid the renewal of the soul.
- Ylang Ylang oil – calming and soothing, encourages self-confidence, uplifts, clears negativity
- Geranium oil – love, health, protection, opens the heart and helps heal painful memories
- Red Jasper – protection, healing and strengthens the heart
- Emerald – regeneration, intuition, clairvoyance, serenity, clear vision, truth, physical and emotional healing and enhances your life force
- Orange peel – cleansing, energizing, enhancing prosperity
- Mugwort – enhances intuition and psychic ability
- Daffodil – new beginnings, rebirth, love and self-love (only when in stock)
- Hemlock – POISONOUS if ingested– consecration, grounding, astral projection, purification
- Straw Flower – POISONOUS if ingested – luck, longevity, and protection; used in magic to get the effects of a spell to last
- Chamomile – calms and soothes the nervous system
- Basil – calms the nervous system, purifying, protecting, supports spirit work, harmony and divination
- Lavender – a legendary spiritually rejuvenating herb that relaxes your mind and quiets the ego
- Thyme – opens your centers of communication and resonates with the throat chakra to help you speak and write with passion and purpose
- Skullcap – cleansing, and protects the user on spirit journeys
- Sage – balances and cleanses negativity from the body and mind; improves mood and memory; helps calm the nervous system and bring mental clarity
Topped with gold glitter and a Celtic knot spiral, for eternal life. This knot is believed to be one of the very oldest Celtic designs. The three sides stand for water, fire and earth, the forces of nature. The design features a single continuous line, representing oneness of spirit and unity.
Soy wax. 12 oz. Burn time 60 to 84 hours.
NOTE: May contain ingredients that could be poisonous to animals and/or humans. Do not ingest, keep away from human and fur babies. For external use only. Sold as a curio.