Consider this the first of MANY installments where I systematically attack your bullshit excuses.
Today we talk about how you have “no time.” ?
1. You are letting people tell you that you should be doing other things with your time.
2. You can’t live with the level of clean that your family accepts as normal.
3. You haven’t decided to take your business seriously – so no one else does either.
4. You haven’t made yourself a “work” space.
5. You haven’t realized you need help.
6. You do what is urgent rather than what is necessary.
7. You don’t let your kids and other people solve their own problems.
8. You think “someday” you will have more time for business.
9. You are spending time doing things you actually don’t care about.
10. You are actually using distractions as an excuse not to do business (show up, create content, sell, etc.).
11. You are terrified of doing business, of actually showing up, owning your truth, getting a client and having to help said client get a result.
12. You are busy criticizing other people who ARE doing the work in their business, rather than working in and on your own.
13. You don’t know what to do with social media.
14. You don’t know how to turn off your inner critic (you believe every shitty thought it thinks).
15. You talk a good game, but you don’t play it.
16. You need to plan and research before you start.
17. You don’t actually like doing business. You like saying you have a business.
18. You need to spend time remembering what it is you love about your business (why you started at all).
19. You convinced yourself you need hours to create, be visible, get out there – and you don’t know how to use the 20 minute chunks you actually have.
20. You don’t have notebooks scattered through the house, including in the bathroom, to jot down inspiration. (The remedy to #19.)
Which of these were you believing?
When it comes to entrepreneurship, everyone talks about marketing, sales, products, team, content…
But I don’t see a lot of talk about self-mastery — being a better human in order to lead millions and make millions.
After all, if you want to lead, you have to BE someone worth following.
Leadership, to me, means taking total ownership of your experience of the world, starting with yourself.
Your business comes from YOU.
So focusing so much on strategies and systems, which are largely outside of our control, is a huge waste of time.
The most valuable asset in your business is YOU.
Entrepreneurs are incredible creatures. We give so much of ourselves to our work that we often neglect our own needs. And then the rest of our lives – relationships, health, money – feels out of control, which paradoxically trickles down to business.
If you want off the hamster wheel, I’ve got something for you.
This is about self-awareness, self-control and emotional intelligence.
The stronger your skills in these areas, the faster you create business results and personal transformation.
My new program, GAME-CHANGER, shows you how to do this from the ground up. I breakdown exactly what it takes to craft and then embody a bulletproof success mindset. We talk ambition, staking a claim, demanding what you deserve, boundaries, and divorcing yourself from others’ opinions, and much more.
I literally give you the blueprint for how to BE a true leader: The woman with the highest standards and best practices, and who gets results on her terms.
Because once you master yourself, and commit to showing up as you 100% of the time, you can’t lose.
As a leader, you must learn how to harness your energy, overcome habits and beliefs of the past (that don’t serve your new responsibilities), and dedicate your life to being as powerful as possible — to shine so brightly that your people see, feel and follow you into the future.
Mastery is the practice of evolving yourself into a new, more powerful leader.
That’s what Game-Changer is all about. It’s time to show up for your business as your most powerful, energized, explosive self.
Only a couple seats remain. This is for serious women entrepreneurs only and there is an application.