Dun, dun, dun.
You heard it here second this time.
Dani is leaving us, guys. Yep, sometimes great partnerships come to an end.
This, of course, is mucho amazing for her, but it leaves a gaping hole in my business entourage (and Paul Bunyan-size shoes to fill).
Since Dani watched me give birth to my business baby, I asked her to come up with a list of qualifications for the next OBM. Of course, she’ll also be the frontline on hiring the next-best-thing.
Strap up your boots and bring your A-game if you’re interested. We don’t do half-assed or kiss-ass here.
Here’s what Dani wrote:
Since I’m retiring from my OBM biz, it’s time to pass the torch.
We’re looking for:
- A strategist, an online business manager, a frontline person to handle B’s biz like a fucking boss.
- Ontraport (or equivalent) skills would be killer.
- Experience with businesses with 750+K/year revenue.
- Launch experience. Yes, we will ask you about it.
Hours: We usually practice general business hours, but B is a pistol: Her ideas flow and we jump to make magical shit happen. I worked 30 hours a month average, so we’ll expect the same. Sometimes more during launch times.
Short, sweet and enough information to get the ball rolling the last few weeks I have her by my side.
Think you qualify?
Send us a blurb – not a resume – to email@example.com. We want to know:
- How much experience you have
- How and what you want to get paid
- Why you think you can hang in this crowd
My team and I will go through every applicant and figure out who is the right fit. We don’t have room for anyone who isn’t ready to kick major ass in the upcoming year.
If this sounds like you, I hope you’re writing your email right meow.