MOJO BEANS, also called African Wishing Beans or Saint Joseph Beans (Vicia alba), are widely believed to have the power to make wishes come true.
The most common use for a Mojo Bean is to carry it for 7 days in your pocket, purse or wallet, using it as a focus tool for manifesting the wish you want.
You must make an odd number of wishes – either 1, 3, 5, or 7 – and for each wish, place one wishing bean in your pocket and carry with you for 7 days.
On the 7th day, take the beans and throw them in the crossroads or into running water such as a lake, river, stream, pond or the ocean, and call out your wishes. Walk away and don’t look back. Within 7 days, your wishes should come true.
In New Orleans, following an old Sicilian custom, they are placed on home altars on St. Joseph’s Feast Day, March 19th, then distributed for luck.
Other magical uses:
- Carry Mojo Beans in a mojo bag for good luck.
- Leave them on an altar dedicated to St. Joseph and give them away for good luck.
- Carry a bean in your purse or wallet to attract abundance, prosperity, money and wealth.
- A wishing bean carried to a job interview is believed to increase confidence, strength and courage and bring a desired result.
- Keeping 3 wishing beans in the kitchen is said to ensure that your pantry will never be bare.
- In love magic, it is believed that if you place 7 wishing beans in a circle on the ground, and have the partner of your choice walk over it, they will fall head over heels in love with you.
You receive 7+ beans in a mojo bag with instructions. Sizes vary and are chosen at random.
Each set is blessed, prayed over and carefully prepared during a sacred ceremony.
Sold as a Curio. For External Use Only.
We cannot guarantee the expected results. All metaphysical products are based on faith, and they should never be a substitute for medical care. Rebecca T. Dickson Inc. is not legally responsible for any damage or injury that may result from the use of our products. By purchasing our products you are agreeing to the above terms. For external use only.
Witchy Women is a woman-owned, ethical, sustainable and philanthropic metaphysical supply shoppe. Our mission is to support healing, growth and restoration of people and the planet.
All our handmade products are infused with frequency 528Hz – the frequency of miracles and love – thought to resonate at the core of everything. It connects the heart and spirit with divine harmony.
This sound has been used since ancient civilizations to manifest miracles, bring blessings, and harness a healing property.
It is now available to you in every candle, oil, potion, herbal blend, spray, soap or salt.