The Annual Birthday Giveaway Is Now Closed.
The Annual Birthday Giveaway Is Here
Three simple steps and you’re in!
Follow me on Instagram @rebeccatdickson and share and like the giveaway post.
Follow me on FaceBook and tag a friend in the giveaway post.
Join my email list below (just complete this form) and that will notify the team that you have completed all of the steps.
OFFICIAL ENTRY DETAILS:
Giveaway begins Monday, Oct. 12, at 9 am ET, and ends Thursday, Oct. 15 at 11:59 ET.
Winners will be chosen at random and announced Friday, Oct. 16, by 5 pm ET. Winners will also be notified via email.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. How to Enter: During the giveaway period (defined above) you must complete all 3 steps as outlined under the rules at the top of this page.
You must have Internet access, an Instagram account, a Facebook account and a valid email address to enter. Facebook and Instagram are free. You must make sure the “Photos Are Private” option in the account settings on your Instagram account are set to “OFF”.
All entry information, Captions, Photos, and posts shall be collectively referred to herein as the “Submissions” or each as a “Submission.” Submissions must comply with the Guidelines and Restrictions defined below.
2. Eligibility: Participation open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, District of Columbia and Canada. Void outside of the 50 United States , the District of Columbia and Canada and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. You are not authorized to participate in the Giveaway if you are not located within the 50 United States , the District of Columbia and Canada. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. You must be 18 years of age or older.
3. Giveaway begins at 9 am ET Monday October 12th and ends on 11:59 ET on Thursday October 15th.
By entering, each entrant warrants and represents the following with respect to entrant’s Submission: (a) entrant is the sole and exclusive owner of the Submission; (b) the Submission will not infringe on any rights of any third parties.
Providing a Submission constitutes entrant’s consent to grant Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such Submissions in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, in perpetuity, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, for any purpose whatsoever, including for promotional or marketing purposes (except where prohibited).
Limit one (1) Submission per person throughout the Giveaway Period. Each Submission submitted by an entrant throughout the Giveaway Period must be different than other Submissions submitted by that entrant, as determined by Sponsor in its sole or absolute discretion. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Delivery of prizes requires a street address (no P.O. Boxes). Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Only fully completed entry forms are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. If you choose to enter via Instagram using your mobile device, standard data fees may apply. You should consult your wireless service provider’s pricing plan for details. You agree to incur any and all charges demanded by your wireless carrier. You should also check your device’s features for capabilities and check the device manual for specific use instructions.
By entering the Giveaway, each entrant agrees that entrant’s Submission conforms to the Submission Guidelines and Giveaway Restrictions as defined below (collectively, the “Guidelines and Restrictions”) and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may remove any Submission and disqualify an entrant from the Contest if it believes, in its sole discretion, that the entrant’s Submission fails to conform to the Guidelines and Restrictions.
4. Submission Guidelines and Giveaway Restrictions: By entering the Giveaway, each entrant agrees that entrant’s Submission conforms to the Submission Guidelines and Content Restrictions as defined below (collectively, the “Guidelines and Restrictions”) and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may remove any Submission and disqualify an entrant or Submission from the Giveaway if it believes, in its sole discretion, that the entrant’s Submission fails to conform to the Guidelines and Restrictions.
The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes any rights of any other party, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or any other intellectual property rights;
The Submission must not disparage Sponsor or any other person or party;
The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations of the United States or of any jurisdiction where Submission is created;
The Submission must be consistent with the image and values of Sponsor and be consistent with and satisfy the purpose of the Giveaway.
Each entrant acknowledges that other entrants may have used ideas and/or concepts in their Submission that may be similar in idea or concept to what is included in entrant’s Submission. Each entrant understands and agrees that he/she shall not have any claim against any other entrant or Sponsor arising out any such similarity or be entitled to any compensation because of any such similarity.
Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Giveaway, including, but not limited to, interpretation and application of these Official Rules. By entering the Giveaway, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Giveaway.
5. Random Drawing/Odds: Potential winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received by 11:59 ET on Thursday, October 15th. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor. By entering the Giveaway, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Giveaway.
6. Prize(s): A total of THREE (3) individual prizes will be given: ONE (1) personalized 5-card tarot reading, ONE (1) 7-day candle, and ONE (1) 30-min 1:1 session with Becky. Prize(s) is/are non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemption’s. In the case of unavailability of [any] prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes and unspecified expenses are the responsibility of winner(s). Limit one prize per person or household.
7. Notification. Potential winner(s) will be notified by 5pm ET October 16, 2020 via email. If [any] potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) calendar days of first notification attempt, if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if [any] potential winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Giveaway rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries (time-permitting). Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
Potential winner(s) will be notified by a direct email message from Sponsor’s Team and/or by Sponsor posting a comment to the potential winner’s Submission on his/her Instagram account. Potential winner(s) will be required to email Sponsor within five (5) calendar days in order to claim their prize.
8. Conditions: BY PARTICIPATING, ENTRANTS AND WINNERS AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK AND THEIR ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONS AGENCIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS (COLLECTIVELY, “RELEASED ENTITIES”), FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, FOR LOSS, HARM, DAMAGE, INJURY, COST OR EXPENSE WHATSOEVER INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR DEATH WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH, PREPARATION FOR, TRAVEL TO, OR PARTICIPATION IN GIVEAWAY, OR POSSESSION, ACCEPTANCE AND/OR USE OR MISUSE OF PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY GIVEAWAY-RELATED ACTIVITY AND FOR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, INVASION OF PRIVACY, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT OR ANY OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY-RELATED CAUSE OF ACTION. Any and all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Participation in Giveaway and acceptance of prize constitutes each winner’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information, and/or any statements made by each winner regarding the Giveaway or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Giveaway in any way shall be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible if Giveaway’s cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
9. Additional Terms: Any attempted form of entry other than as set forth above is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Released Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Giveaway, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Giveaway or downloading any materials in this Giveaway. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Giveaway should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Giveaway. In such case, Sponsor may select the potential winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or web site. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Giveaway or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAY MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties: IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO AND/OR USE OF ANY SITES ASSOCIATED WITH THE GIVEAWAY AND/OR THE GIVEAWAY ITSELF AND/OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY SITES ASSOCIATED WITH THE GIVEAWAY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS GIVEAWAY AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
11. Disputes; Governing Law: The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Giveaway. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Giveaway shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of New Hampshire.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Giveaway, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in or closest to the State of New Hampshire. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
14. Sponsor: Rebecca T. Dickson Inc.
THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH INSTAGRAM OR FACEBOOK. YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO SPONSOR AND NOT TO INSTAGRAM OR FACEBOOK.